Hey, man, look at you!
Meet our researchers
Rasismforskning som kunskapsfält
Book release 5 June "Theorizing Nordic Nations as Constituent Partners of Black Europe and the African Diaspora"
Stephen Small, Professor of African American Studies, University of California,
- Urban Terror: The Case of Lone Wolf Peter Mangs - Mattias Gardell
- "Muslimer – Ett lovligt byte" - Mattias Gardell skriver i Aftonbladet
- Jobs and vacancies at SLU - Senios Lecturer in rural development in Sweden and Europe with focus on migration and integration in rural areas
- Per-Erik Nilsson, Researcher at CEMFOR discussess the French Front Nationall Congress at Swedish Radio
- CEMFOR researcher awarded price for best article
- Urban Terror: The Case of Lone Wolf Peter Mangs. 2018
- Den ensamme terroristen?: Om lone wolves, näthat och brinnande flyktingförläggningar. 2017
- Unveiling the French Republic: National Identity, Secularism, and Islam in Contemporary France. 2017
- Where's Charlie?: The Discourse of Religious Violence in France Post-7/1/2015. 2017